Monday, January 14, 2013

BUT GOD IS SAYING DO YOU BELIEVE I CAN HELP YOU DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM THE LIVING GOD DO YOU BELIEVE, WHEN I INTERVENE IT'S COMPLETE DO YOU BELIEVE MY



Mar 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mar 9:24  And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

As Christian business professionals
I know there is alot of people around you  and I, that's doubt anything good will come of us
I know if some of us was judge based on the neighbor hood, we grew up in, we would already have 3strikes
I know if we was disqualified based on how many TIMES others,  who tried to Help US,  
I know if you look at our genealogy, over 1- 2-3  generations,  would say what the point
BUT GOD IS SAYING
DO YOU BELIEVE I CAN HELP YOU
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM THE LIVING GOD
DO YOU BELIEVE, WHEN I INTERVENE IT'S COMPLETE
DO YOU BELIEVE MY WORD  IF YOU ARE IN ME THEN 
YOU ARE A NEW CREATION, OLD THINGS,
(GENEALOGY HANG UPS)
(GENERATIONAL CURSE)
HAVE PASSED AWAY, BEHOLD ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW

SO AT THIS POINT ITS A GOOD TIME TO SHOUT, ABOVE YOUR 
PRECONCEPTIONS
OTHERS DIAGNOSIS
OTHERS WORLD VIEW OF YOU


 YOUR UNBELIEF'S 
TO THE LORD,
I BELIEVE, HELP THOU UNBELIEFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment