Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TODAY CONTINUE TO ALLOW OLD THINGS TO PASSED AWAY TODAY EMBRACE THE NEW THAT GOD IS DOING IN YOU



"Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel."-- Gen_32:28.
"He that overcometh, I will write upon him Mine own New Name."-- Rev_3:12.

As Christian Business professionals this is the day of your old season
the end of excuses, beginning of enterprising ideas
end of why I cant,beginning of why I can
end of thats what they did to me, and the beginning of this is what i am doing for me
end of they overwhelmed me and the BEGINNNING OF I OVERCAME THEM!
THIS IS THE
 beginning of  your new season
today is your new level in Grace
TODAY BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED GOD TO HELP YOU OVERCOME
YOUR NAME HAS CHANGED TO
HE/SHE THAT TRULY TRUST GOD
HE/SHE THAT TOTALLY RELIANT UPON GOD
HE/SHE THAT IS AT PEACE WITH GOD
HE/SHE THAT WALKS WITH GOD
HE/SHE THAT IS TRULY GOD SERVANT

TODAY CONTINUE TO ALLOW OLD THINGS TO PASSED AWAY
TODAY EMBRACE
THE NEW
THAT GOD 
IS DOING IN
YOU 




No comments:

Post a Comment