Saturday, November 24, 2012


Rom 15:18
I will not talk about anything I did myself. I will talk only about what Christ has done with me in leading the non-Jewish people to obey God. They have obeyed him because of what I have said and done.

As Christian business professionals if what  you are speaking of have not made a change, or caused conviction of you, why try to sell it to some one else, why  teach do what I say, Not as I do,

WHY BE A TEACHER, THAT CANT PASS THE TEST THAT YOU ARE ADMINSTERING

THIS IS THE SEASON TO START PREACHING EVIDENCE,

AND THE LORD OUR GOD HAS PLENTY OF SIGNS AND WONDERS(EVIDENCE)

 IF ONLY YOU WILL BELIEVE,

DEAR LORD;
                   HELP US, BE EFFECTIVE BELIVERS, TEACHERS, PREACHERS, PASTORS, BISHOPS, APOSTLES, LORD BRING US TO ANOTHER LEVEL IN YOU  THAT WE PREACH ON, WALK IN, OPERATE OUT OF.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment