Wednesday, October 17, 2012


“The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.” Psalm 25:14-15 NIV

As Christian business professionals  sometimes we wonder why we cant get out of certain situations that we are in, but have you took the thought to think....

  •  in that situation what is the likely hood of you not getting back entrapped in it. 
  • have you calmed down enough to be spoken to
  • Do you fear the Lord concerning that situation.
Because before some of us can escape these past snares, we have to be trusting enough to 
  • to say God I trust your judgement in this circumstance
  • Okay I here you and I will control my emotions to make out your direction
  • I understand you Lord in what Got me here, An fearfully I surrender my will to you, not to be deceived to walk this particular path again. 
Father God please forgive us for not trusting your judgement concerning the areas of compromise in Our life and prayerfully ask & believing and trusting that your guidance is the best guidance concerning these problematic areas of our lives. IN Jesus Name Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment