Monday, September 10, 2012


Jeremiah 7:22-23
(22) For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. (23) But this is what I commanded them, saying, "Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you."
New King James Version

As Christian Business professionals when God brought you and I out,
it wasnt about our Worship
It wasnt about our tithes
It wasnt about our servantude to a particular leader
it wasnt about our intellect

BUT IT WAS ABOUT OUR COMMUICATION WITH HIM. IT WAS ABOUT HIS WORD, AND PRECEPTS, IT WAS ABOUT HIS SHEEP HEARING HIS VOICE... IT WAS ABOUT BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US, IT WAS ABOUT GOD AND YOU AND YOU AND GOD, IT WAS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP AND AS LONG AS YOU AND HIM COULD BE PERSONAL IT WOULD BE WELL WITH WITH YOU......

GOD IS NOLONGER YOUR DISTANCE LOVER, HE IS IN YOUR ROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment