Thursday, September 24, 2026

 


Here’s a polished 5-minute Kingdom Word of the Day, keeping your humor, business-professional application, and emphasis on God patiently building our trust.

👑 KINGDOM WORD OF THE DAY

“TRUSTING GOD WHILE YOU’RE STILL LEARNING TO TRUST”

Judges 6:12–24

Key Scripture — Judges 6:12

“The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.”

Christian business professionals, sometimes it’s hard trusting that you’re trusting God!

😂 Let me say that again: sometimes it’s hard for me to trust me trusting God!

Did I really hear God?

Did I hear Him correctly?

Did I accurately understand what He told me?

Or did I add a little Delaney to what God said? 😂

That is why I thank God for His mercy and patience with us. Because sometimes we can trust God and question God in the same conversation.

That’s exactly what Gideon did.

God says:

“The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.”

And Gideon basically responds:

“If God is with us… then why is all THIS happening?”

That sounds like some of us.

“Lord, I believe You called me to this business…but why are the numbers down?”

“Lord, I believe You told me to make this move…but why is it so difficult?”

“Lord, I believe You opened this door…but why am I struggling once I walked through it?”

Gideon wasn't necessarily rejecting God. His faith was wrestling with what his eyes were seeing.

And I love God's response.

God doesn't spend the entire conversation explaining Gideon's past.

He speaks to Gideon's future.

🔥 GOD CALLED HIM WHAT HE WAS BECOMING

Gideon saw himself as insignificant.

Judges 6:15:
“My family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.”

But God called him:

“Mighty man of valour.”

Your current circumstances don't necessarily determine what God has placed inside you.

You may see:

“I'm not qualified.”

God sees capacity.

You see limitations.

God sees potential.

You see where you are.

God knows where He's sending you.

💼 CHRISTIAN BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS

This matters in business.

Sometimes God will give you an assignment that is bigger than your present confidence.

You can have faith and still have questions.

You can obey God and still say:

“Lord, are You sure?”

Gideon even asked God for confirmation.

And God patiently dealt with him.

Thank God that He doesn't throw us away every time our confidence shakes.

Sometimes God is building our obedience while we're obeying.

He's building our trust while we're trusting.

He's building our loyalty while we're learning to depend upon Him.

🔥 THE FIRE CONFIRMED WHAT FAITH WAS LEARNING

Gideon brought his offering.

The angel touched it.

And fire came out of the rock.

What Gideon had been questioning suddenly became undeniable.

But notice something:

Gideon's greatest confirmation wasn't simply the fire.

It was God's presence.

God had already told him:

Judges 6:16:
“Surely I will be with thee.”

Sometimes we're asking God:

“How am I going to accomplish this?”

And God's answer is:

“I'm going with you.”

🕊️ FROM FEAR TO JEHOVAH-SHALOM

After everything Gideon experienced, God tells him:

“Peace be unto thee; fear not.”

And Gideon builds an altar and calls it:

JEHOVAH-SHALOM — THE LORD IS PEACE.

Look at the progression:

Gideon started with questions.

He moved into obedience.

Obedience produced confirmation.

Confirmation strengthened trust.

And trust brought him to peace.

Maybe God isn't angry because you're asking questions.

Maybe He's patiently teaching you how to trust Him deeper.

So today, Christian business professionals, don't allow a moment of uncertainty to make you abandon an assignment God gave you.

Keep praying.

Keep listening.

Keep obeying.

Keep checking your heart.

And when you're unsure whether you heard Him correctly, go back to His Word and His character.

Because sometimes faith sounds like:

“God, I trust You…but help me trust what I'm hearing.”

And thank God that He is patient enough to walk with us until our obedience catches up with our calling.

🔥 KINGDOM DECLARATION

Lord, build my obedience.
Build my trust.
Build my loyalty.
Teach me to recognize Your voice.
And when my circumstances challenge what You said, help me remember WHO said it.

I may have questions, but I will still obey.
I may experience uncertainty, but I will still trust.
I may not understand the entire plan, but if God sent me, I will GO!

👑 KINGDOM GLORY CROWN CENTER
Apostle Delaney & Pastor Sha-Miracle Jones

“If God sent you, His presence is greater than your inadequacy.”

I can also tighten this into your 3–4 minute Facebook/GroupMe devotional format while keeping the strongest punch lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment